[meteorite-list] Philippe Thomas' NWA 4460 Thin Sections on EBAY

From: bernd.pauli at paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: 06 Dec 2007 21:27:05 UT

Hello List and Thin Section Afficionados,

NWA 4460 is such a spectacular L3.9, it has so many gorgeous clasts
and chondrules, it is so rich in RP and POP chondrules and there are
such beautiful armored chondrules that I just couldn't help buying three
of these bautiful slices (each of them displaying different features!) some
time ago and, of course, a thin section to "round it off". Today I detected
a new bunch of NWA 4460 thin sections that Philippe is offering on EBay
and two of them are just out-of-this-world! Almost needless to tell you that
I purchased them so that there are now three NWA 4460 slices plus three
NWA 4460 thin sections. Here are th URLs of my two sections, so, please,
enjoy if interested:

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360002687517&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:DE:31

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360002687847&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:DE:31

Best wishes,