[meteorite-list] data reply

From: Peter A Shugar <pshugar_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 15:41:35 -0600

Listies,
This is just the reason that I stated in my first post, "I bow to those with
meteorite knowledge", as
I have been collecting my ! to 3 gram Texas meteorites <shameless plug for
Texas meteorites>
for about a year and a half.. I can only speak for earth bound physics as I
am too old to train as an
astronut <intentional spelling> and try experiments in space. It might be a
good experiment to try, though.
I have never tried shocking a rare earth magnet, so will need to try that
sometime. I've got a couple of magnets from an old harddrive, so the next
good day, I'll go outside and give one a good thrashing
and see what gives.
All for now.
Pete