[meteorite-list] Possible New "BL" Meteorite - Plus some other cute photos

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 13:34:11 -0800 (PST)

Yesterday I sat down and did some cutting. I have a 3
kilo meteorite that looks somewhat like what I was
selling as the affectionately nicknamed "BL" meteorite
a couple years ago. I dont have any left to compare
but if anybody has some take a look at this:
http://www.ilovenewfoundland.com/ebay-photos/nwa4649.html
This looks like it might be a more weathered "BL".
The little grey spot in the upper left of the first
photo is something that I have only ever seen on the
"BL" meteorite.
For a couple years there I just gave up on getting
classifications done (I am still waiting on some that
I submitted since 2001 so I just stopped bothering
with classifications) but now that I have my own
classification service and can get classifications
done in around six months this one has been
classified.
On this webpage I also included a few other cute
photos that I found while cutting yesterday that I
thought somebody might like.
Cheers
DEAN