[meteorite-list] Meteorite in World Languages seeking helpwithanother 168 languages

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 09:57:04 -0800 (PST)

Andi and Chris,
  A mountain cannot be climbed in a single step...it
takes a single step at a time. Yes, I know that there
are thousands of languages (wikipedia is working on
168 languages currently for their on-line wikinary).
I will do what I personally can and IF others are
willing to contribute, the task will be easier.
  With your education, Chris, I would have expected a
"meteorite" word instead of criticism; perhaps I
mis-read your enthusiasm? or are you indeed going to
contribute to the 6,000+?
  Thanks Andi! Best Regards, Dirk...Tokyo