[meteorite-list] Meteorite Hunting Road Trip!

From: Eric Wichman <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 19:47:04 -0700

Hi all,

I'm going on a road trip through Arizona this weekend to Grand
Canyon, Meteor Crater, Holbrook and the Petrified Forest and was
wondering if anyone could advise me on a few places to go meteorite hunting.

I'll be taking the 40 east from California and will be passing
through Mojave as well and will probably stop there on the way back.
I know Gold Basin Strewn Field is there but don't know exactly where
and I have no GPS.

Also, hopefully there will be tons of cool photos to post on the
MeteoriteWatch.com photo gallery when I get back. :)

I'll have my laptop w/mobile broadband which gets pretty good
reception way out in the desert and on the road so if anyone contacts
me I'll be able to answer my email.

Wish me happy hunting...

Regards,
Eric Wichman