[meteorite-list] AD: NEW meteorite coin, NWA 869 metal coin for sale.

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 10:57:35 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry, but it is a coin. Using the Palau as an
example, they are the exact same thing as my coins
just made with silver and by the government. Try and
spend one in a shop there to pay for something, they
will laugh you out of the shop. It can be called a
coin, a medal or a token. Again, the company is called
Coins for Anything, and has been in business for 30
years. Perhaps you should call them and tell them they
named their company wrong.
Mike