[meteorite-list] AD: NEW meteorite coin, NWA 869 metal coin for sale.

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 09:26:33 -0700 (PDT)

It is a round minted piece of metal, and it costs
money. The company that makes them is called COINS FOR
ANYTHING.
While not legal tender, it is still a coin. A medal is
given to people for acts and deeds, this does not
qualify for that either.
Mike

By the way, they are selling fast, so email me if you
want a spcific number.