[meteorite-list] Bassikounou Sale

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 22:25:54 -0700 (PDT)

I have a quantity of Bassikounou with nice crust. I
actually didnt want this as I like cheap unclassified
stuff but when me and my Moroccan partner was packing
up after St Marie the box with the Bassikounou sort of
went missing and we hadent been able to account for it
the last couple of months. But today I finally got my
800 kilo shipment that I sent to myself from St marie
and for some reason the missing Bassikounou was
somehow in there.
We sold 4 or 5 kilos in St Marie and Ensisheim at 2
Euros a gram.
Most pieces are in the 200 to 400 gram range. If
anybody is interested let me know and in the next day
or two I will send you a list of what is available
(Before I sell it I have to contact my moroccan
partner to see what pieces I can sell as some of it
is already spoken for). But there will be at least 8
or 10 pieces for sale. I have a 3661 gram piece but it
might be sold.
Sincerely
DEAN
www.meteoriteshop.com