[meteorite-list] Sale~ Meteorite.net Domain Name for Sale

From: Pete Pete <rsvp321_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 03:45:45 -0400

$10,000.00 would buy a lot of meteorites!

From: "Web Mistress" <webmistress2032 at hotmail.com>
To: meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com
Subject: [meteorite-list] Sale~ Meteorite.net Domain Name for Sale
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 01:49:08 +0000

Hello List Members,

I am currently looking to sell the domain name meteorite.net which I own.
This is obviously a premium domain name and ones like this can't be found
anymore. This name receives daily visits ,without advertising ,from people
who type in meteorite.net into their browser. I am a meteorite collector
myself and have bought meteorites from many of the dealers on this list. I
was lucky enough to get this domain after the previous owner let it expire
and I have used it for an ebay affiliate meteorite sales website.
  I am a long time member of this list although a quiet one. I prefer to
read the posts rather than write my own so this is a first. I know this
name would be great for many of the dealers on this list and have decided to
list it here first. I hate to get rid of it but I am needing to raise some
money at this time.
The name has been appraised at up to $10,000 and that would be my asking
price. I am open to reasonable offers as well. Private replies can be made
to Mike at my email mikeandlaila at yahoo.com.
thanks