[meteorite-list] AD: NWA 4677 - 2 last pieces available!

From: Meteoriteshow <meteoriteshow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 17:16:06 +0200

Dear Listees,

I have only 1 slice and 1 endcut of NWA 4677 that are left (provisional name and, which classification as an anomalous EUCRITE has
been submitted to the Nomenclature Committee in November last year, but should only appear within the nex Meteoritical Bulletin ). I
also have a small endcut left that I wish to keep, these two pieces are the last ones that will be available, so should you be
interested please let me know by e-mail and I will reply to you.

Slices can be seen _at_: http://meteoriteshow.free.fr/meteoriteshow%20fra/pages%20navigation/pieces_en_vente-fra.htm#NWA4677
And classifiction _at_: http://meteoriteshow.free.fr/meteoriteshow%20angl/pages%20meteorites/NWA4677-classif.pdf

Thanks for your attention and kind regards,

Frederic Beroud
http://www.meteoriteshow.com
IMCA member # 2491 (http://www.imca.cc/)