[meteorite-list] My Apologies to Dirk was “The so-called "impactite bed"”

From: Paul <bristolia_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 08:52:18 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Dirk and List,

My formal apologies Dirk. It is early in morning and
I totally screwed up getting the quotes correct.

I apologize for associating you with ramblings for which
You have no responsibility.

It is distracting how the listserver doublespaces the lines
of quoted text indicated by the ?<? or ?>? symbol. Can
someone stop it from doing this?

Dirk wrote:

"Paul and List,

I DID NOT WRITE THIS BELOW and I DO NOT AGREE
WITH HIS INTRPETAIONS! It was written by EPG:
?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1GCgOI3B1o
Thee black impactite layer is pretty amazing ?EI
never expected it to be that dense or clearly
obvious to the naked eye - my guess is that it
extends throughout other sandstone formation in the
region"

My Formal Apologies.

Paul H.