[meteorite-list] Denver Show

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 23:44:01 EDT

Hello Everybody,

Just in case you haven't noticed it yet, August is almost over, and the
Denver Show is only 2 and a half weeks away. It will be here in no time at all!!!

So for all of you who are coming to Denver I just put up my usual
(hopefully) helpful pages on my website. There is one page for the Auction
_http://www.impactika.com/7Auction.htm_ (http://www.impactika.com/7Auction.htm)
and one for the Party _http://www.impactika.com/07Party.htm_
(http://www.impactika.com/07Party.htm)

And I started to make a list of the items entered in the Auction, but that
is a pretty short list. Thank you Art Ehlmann and Adam Hupe for responding to
my request and sending me your lists. What about everybody else???? Mostly
the COMETS members right here. I know that the Auction is mostly a social
gathering, but without the Auction we don't have a excuse for the social
gathering. So hurry, gather up a few things.

One more thing: I will be very mobile during the Show, so if you are looking
for me, the best will be to call my cell-phone: 303-503-9496.

As usual let me know if you have any questions, or comments.

See you all very soon.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com