[meteorite-list] how to sell impactites

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 11:00:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all -

This may seem an irritating intrusion, but last year I
was intrigued by lunar and martian cutting dust, and
how many of you have bought, sold, own, or given as
gifts that material in the last year?

Perhaps the impactites could be packaged with a self
contained plastic micrscope. Let me see if I can
describe this - one unit, all plastic, a 45 degree
light reflector, sample in mount, attached to a tube
with plastic lenses on either end. Maybe a sliding
element for focus, or maybe a screw mechanism.

Aren't there really cheap and small pocket field
microscopes available?

good hunting,
Ed
Man and Impact in the Americas