[meteorite-list] FW: Super Auctions Ending Today, Including (2) Pieces of Cali!

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 11:49:45 -0600

From: michael cottingham [mailto:mikewren at gilanet.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 11:39 AM
To: 'michael cottingham'
Subject: AD: Super Auctions Ending Today, Including (2) Pieces of Cali!

Hello Everyone,

Today about 60 Auctions are ending, including a (2) pieces of The Cali,
Colombia Fall which I started out a 0.99 cents!

Go Here to see all Material Auctions/Ebay Store Items/ Cali Meteorites:

http://stores.ebay.com/Voyage-Botanica-Natural-History

All the Auctions:

http://stores.ebay.com/Voyage-Botanica-Natural-History_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfti
dZ2QQsclZ2QQtZkm

Here are some interesting ones

A Large, 112 gram slice of NWA 4475, a pretty H5, still a good bargin!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200139493809

This one would of cost you $100?s of bucks a few years ago!? A 37.08 gram
slice of an EL3!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200139494471

RARE/LOW KNOWN WEIGHT CALI HOUSE SMASHER!? Worth over $200.00 or more.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200140902587

ANOTHER RARE CALI SPECIMEN. Get Them While you can
 Not Many(Nor ever will
be) for sale!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200140936395

A Very Beautiful 5 gram slice of NWA 4473, brecciated Diogenite, Really
Nice!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200139519960

A Super Rare Rumurutiite (R3.8), An amazing 14.15 gram end slice. Worth over
$200.00!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200139520583

A beautiful Tenham, Australian Fall, 8.23 gram slice!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200139521973

A 8 gram (breathtaking) slice of Dhofar 007, Cumulate Eucrite!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200139557395

A 23.42 gram endcut of NWA 2920, which is a cool LL3.5 Chondrite!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200139519048

A large piece of Dhofar 435, H6, ?56.36 grams.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200139571552

Rare CHAVES, Howardite, micro. Low Known Weight Fall from Portugal!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200139509749

Many, Many others and most are still at great bargins! Many still at 0.99
cents!

SPECIAL NOTE ON THE CALI, COLOMBIA Specimens!

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=cali+m
eteorite&category0

I have been selling my Cali Specimens one at a time, but they have been
selling. Slower than I had expected, but they are selling. I know the price
is high, but this is what I want for them. I have been open to trades and a
few folks have stepped forward with nice material that I am considering.? In
all honesty, unless some other collector takes the time and risk to break
down their Cali specimen
 these will be the only small pieces available.? I
now wish I had just kept my large beautiful crusted piece intact, but I
believed I was offering these with a good intention to all collector?s who
could not afford a large piece.
However, I am not going to give them away, nor am I going to worry about it,
and for the record I do need to sell meteorites at a profit.? So the Cali
Pieces that are on ebay now, our my only ones and when these auctions are
over they will go into my ebay store, at a HIGHER PRICE. So your chance is
now. After these auctions are over, I will be raising my prices and will be
keeping them high
and if I have to keep all my specimens for eternity
well
that is ok.

Thanks and Best Wishes

Michael Cottingham