[meteorite-list] Rusting gujba!

From: Ingo Herkstroeter <metopaster_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 22:09:04 +0200

Hi Graham and List!

I had some Gujba (some slices and one end cut) and also one fragment,
all from the same source! One of the slices and the end cut I took with
me to different markets (mostly under free sky including some rainy
days) a long time and had never rust problems with them....

One slice I had never outside my room and it has started to rust!!!

Think that the material is very different and that some pieces are more
stable than others!

Do know nothing about the best action to preserve the material in this
case!

Best Wishes

Ingo/Germany

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----