[meteorite-list] CALI another new ET

From: Stefan Brandes <brandes_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 17:40:59 +0200

--
Anyway: good post from one of Chladni?s heirs! Salute to Martin and his
friend Stefan, they offer excellent meteorites at good prices, they are
among the top of the cream - I well know what I am talking about from many
personal experiences!
As I also would salute e.g. Mike Farmer or other good names. Buyers listen
and beware - the important thing is: always know your dealer!
--
Well said.
I can only emphasize this!