[meteorite-list] FW: CALI COLOMBIA HOUSE SMASHER> Assorted Sizes & Prices!

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 00:08:29 -0700 (PDT)

Yeah, it would have been nice to bring home more than
the weight of an average plum! I would prefer to have
a box full of meteorites at my home right now, but we
get what we get, and I think we were pretty darned
lucky to get what little we did, and get out alive. I
posted the frigging addresses, GPS coordinates, and
names of the homes which were hit, so I will tell you
that you all have more information than I have ever
had with a new fall. Go there, get it, and then charge
what you want. I doubt there will be many people on
airplanes today. Robert and I bought tickets with no
information, and took the financial and personal
risks, and now we were rewarded.
Michael Farmer