[meteorite-list] FW: CALI COLOMBIA HOUSE SMASHER> AssortedSizes & Prices!

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 23:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hry guys, I Michael Farmer, did not sell the
slightest speck of Cali for $4000 per gram ok? I sold
every gram I have except my personal collection pieces
(2) and about 1/10 of a gram of tiny fragments. The
market will bear what it will, between Robert and I,
we were hounded day and night for pieces, and there
WERE NOT enough to go around. I have people still
emailing me (I am in Germany) and I tell them now that
they must buy from Michael Blood if they want a piece.

Michael Cottingham also bought a piece from me and it
seems decided to cut it up and sell it. More power to
him, and if his prices are too high, then he wont sell
now will he? I dont think a gramprice is really
relevant here though, there is less than 15 grams that
I sold to dealers, the rest is already locked up in
private collections. So $4000 or $5000 per gram does
not surprise me with a fall of less than 270 grams
TKW. The total weight sold to collectors is less than
65 grams. Come on people, Peekskill had more than 20
kilograms available, and it sold in the 90s for ~$60
gram or so? There was plenty to go around and nobody
had to fight over a piece of it. Not so with Cali.
Michael Farmer