[meteorite-list] AD - New complete Martians and LL6 that looks like Howardite

From: PolandMET <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 21:33:23 +0200

Hi
Sorry for second AD this week but next I will be out of town.

This time I have 7 complete Shergottite specimens of the new, fresh Mars
that some dealers sells classified at high price and some other cheap but
without classification.
My specimens was selected to have pretty , black fresh crust. Complete
specimens like this with NWA number could cost 1000$/g and here Im asking
only 350$/g. Fastest orders win.

Other specimen that is worth to advertise is 90g amphoterite that looks
like some kind of howardite or something like that. I was sure its eucrite
but under mikroskope I have seen many small troilite inclusions and very
tiny iron samples. For me its one of the most beautifull chondrite that I
have seen for long time. Last 3 slices available.

There is also half specimen of eucrite, priced 50% below normall price. It
was too small for classification

http://www.polandmet.com/_nwaxxx.htm

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin at meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin at polandmet.com