[meteorite-list] AD: Ebay Auctions

From: Mal Bishop <magbish3_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 16:12:54 -0400

Dear Walter,

I'm very sorry to hear about you selling your treasures for such a reason,
but I wish you and your family the best for the future! You may find a
bigger "pot of gold" down the road to
replace what you are sacrificing for now! At least I hope and pray for it
to be!

Take good care! We pray for quick and steady progress for a brighter
future for you and your family!

My kindest regards,
Mal

Link to Walter's eBay