[meteorite-list] wire saw comment

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 06:35:05 +0200

probably is the mail, yahoo in this time create many
problems to ship-receive emails.
Why contact in private? Is good show to all this info:
I have buy my wire saw here in Italy, but you find whit no
problems in USA seen is product in this state. The saw is
used - I have pay 400 euro paired to 500-600$ - but in good
conditions. The max diameter is possible for me cut is at
the 10-12 cm. is possible arrive to 20 cm. but I not want
take off the meteorite from the block, round this, and hope
the blade cut in the same sign.
With a blade of 0.6 mm I cut slices of 1 mm thick or under,
but normaly I cut of 1 mm thick or 2 mm just for not broken
the slice.
The 0.6 mm blade is 20 cm. diameter, but with 0.8 mm I have
25 cm. diameter.
This is the photo of the wire saw

http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/676/taglierinaio9.jpg

Matteo