[meteorite-list] STOP, please just stop

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 09:35:05 -0700 (PDT)

Steve, ACTUALLY it did have to do with an ad. You
clearly stated that the material would be on your
website and pieces available. Please take a break,
read your own emails, and don't assume that we are all
idiots. I think these people who jump all over you are
overreacting, but you poke them in the eye with a
sharp stick daily, so this has finally come to a head.

A crappy old H chondrite from Morocco is hardly
newsworthy. I have thousands of them in storage. Give
it a break already.
Michael Farmer