[meteorite-list] first photos from the LA MANCHA meteorite hunting / new fresh eucrite

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 18:47:13 -0700 (PDT)

Mirko, excellent pages! I want one of those stones. I
was out hunting again today in Colombia, but no luck.
After one month the rain has washed all away, and in
the few fields where it was possible to hunt, the
grass is too high. I feel that no more of the Cali
meteorite will be found. I have been back here for 4
more days, and no luck, nobody has found another
piece, nor any more homes reported to have been
damaged. It appears that the ~270 grams is all that
will be found.
Michael Farmer

http://www.ausgangspunkt-erde.de/Aktivitaeten/2004/spanienmai07.html

http://www.ausgangspunkt-erde.de/Aktivitaeten/2004/spanienjuli07.html