[meteorite-list] Ad: Cali meteorite "Hammerstone" ending on ebay soon

From: Ken Newton <magellon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 10:51:42 -0400

>clearly have
>found the meteorite in the golf field

Huh? "Mr. F. Merighi, who reported to have
found the stone on the right bank of the Idice
 stream near the Castenaso village" [Italy]
http://arp.unipi.it/dettaglioar.php?ide=93824

I guess the Italian researchers got it wrong too...
Getting back to what you said before:

>oh yes, or the next USA fake meteorite found in a
>moroccan desert and put in a USA desert...we
>know here in Italy some nice history's on this type of found.

Matteo, you made a serious accusation and
you have not produced any "type of found" or proof.
Provide "the history's" or apologize, NO excuses.
This is a trust based hobby. A person who lies
and fabricates untruths will also lie about his meteorites.
It that how you want to be viewed? It is better
to be wrong than to be a slanderer/liar in the
eyes of the meteorite community and new collectors.

Ken Newton