[meteorite-list] Ad: Cali meteorite "Hammerstone" ending on ebay soon

From: Dieter Heinlein <dieter-heinlein_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 15:56:32 +0200

Hi Alex,

you can find the article in MAPS 42/3, March 2007, p.321:
Folco, D'Orazio, Perchiazzi: "Authenticating the recovery location of meteorites:
The case of Castenaso"
A L5 chondrite of 120 gram was claimed to be found near Bologna, Italy - but
it was clearly proved that it came from a hot desert.

Very interesting to read.

Best regards

Dieter