[meteorite-list] Ad: Cali meteorite "Hammerstone" ending on ebay soon

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 22:14:32 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for your input Matteo, I am sure that all will
bow to your meteorite insight.
New fall, old fall, who gives a crap? This one, being
the first recovered fall from Colombia, and very well
documented, and having hit four houses, well, that is
interesting to me, and according to the deluge of
emails I have requesting specimens, it seems to
interest other people as well. You will not remove the
swamps, or sugarcane, so kilos will not likely be
found. This is not desert like Morocco or Mauritania.
Quit crying, you sound like a jealous child. I was
surprized it took you this long though.
Michael Farmer

--- M come Meteorite Meteorites