[meteorite-list] Present the Worlds Largest Privately Owned

From: David & Kitt Deyarmin <bobadebt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 17:26:53 -0500

I can put your conscience at ease

The person I use to make my Chondrite Spheres has a very efficeint way of making them.

He made a 158 gram NWA 2828 sphere from a 599 gram whole speciman and returned a total of 265 grams of material to me, that's only a 176 gram cut loss

That's not bad at all.

 Very nice! They always remind me of mini death stars from starwars!

(Though personally my conscience wouldn't allow me to collect meteorite
spheres, they waste an awful lot of material making those spheres you
know!! )

Mark