[meteorite-list] AD: LITTLE DIOGENITE

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 00:20:39 -0700 (PDT)

I just cut up my little diogenite and made a webpage
here:
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/diogenite.html
I think you will find that this is cheaper than what
other dealers aree charging for NWA diogenite.
I should have it a provisional NWA name this or next
week. It will get officially classified in several
months time (By my own classification service) and the
TKW is 411 grams (but I am not going to make claims
like some other dealers would and try and deny the
obvious fact that there are other paired diogenites
with this one).
The main mass comes with a beer in Ensisheim.
Cheers
DEAN
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/diogenite.html