[meteorite-list] OT:Chinese Fake Meteorite= Mail Fraud 3 BAD knowingly and willingly---Delete if not interested

From: ken newton <magellon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 16:20:16 -0400

Adam, Dirk and List,
You are correct. Wholesale*gem (aka- mineralmall, mineral-station) is a
dishonest seller and not someone who is misinformed. Please note what a
'winning bidder' related:

" I bought 2 a few months ago and immediately returned them. I had to
leave a positive feedback in order to get my refund. I complained to
ebay that they were selling items falsely represented, but never heard
back from them. Wholesale gem also has a way of blocking most of their
feedback. I don't know why ebay continues to let them sell. I hope that
you weren't taken also. If so, make a complaint to ebay. Maybe if they
get enough people doing this, they'll shut them down. Thanks ... J"

Complaints are obviously key but I am puzzled why eBay acts on some and
not others.

Best,
Ken Newton #9632
http://tinyurl.com/27bkgk (IMCA - China Scam)