[meteorite-list] Thanks from Tom Phillips

From: STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com <STARSANDSCOPES_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 23:11:29 EDT

Hi list, I was out today and just got back to my computer. Thanks to every
one for looking at the micrographs and taking the time to write me.

It seems, at least some, got a kick out of the high mag Angrite shots.

My favorite? The barred chondrule in the Santa Vitoria do Palmar L3 160X
image set. Barred chondrules are beautiful and difficult to capture crisp.
There is so much going on in them, the focus is right here and wrong there. I
pulled a bunch off that little guy!

Check it out if you haven't yet.
http://www.meteorite.com/meteorite-gallery/index.htm

Tom Phillips