[meteorite-list] impact craters on meteorites

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 09:50:16 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning list.How rare are impact craters on
meteorites?I know you see a small handfull on some
meteorites.I have seen alot on small
sikote-alins.etc.Have there ever been any on stoney or
stony-iron meteorites?I just bought a campo that has a
huge impact crater.I have never seen any on a
campo,one of the reasons I bought it.I think this is
an interesting thread.Any comments on this?

steve arnold,chicago,usa!!

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
  Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999!!
  www.chicagometeorites.net.Specializing
  in Gao Meteorites!
  Ebay I.D. Illinoismeteorites