[meteorite-list] The SkyRock Cafe

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 07:56:30 -0700

on 4/20/07 7:35 PM, Joe at kerchner420 at yahoo.com wrote:
> I will not do anything that angers any list members, that is the last thing I
> want to do.
--------
Life is going to be tough for you, dude!
        There are freaks everywhere on earth that will interpret ANYTHING
you do as "bad." That most certainly includes this list. So, in not trying
to offend some, you will offend others.
        Better you look to not offending yourself!
        Best wishes, Michael

--
If You Want a Nation Ruled By Religion, Move to Iran