[meteorite-list] new formation mechanism

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 08:30:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Sterling, all -

The question is what was happening between Mars and
Jupiter, and when.

The thing that always got to me in this was the
differentiation in meteorites, which seemed to me to
indicate graviational diffentiation in one or more
LARGE bodies.

As for possible parent size, what was the Titus-bode
prediction for the region?

good hunting all,
Ed

--- "Sterling K. Webb" <sterling_k_webb at sbcglobal.net>