[meteorite-list] help with email

From: Joe <kerchner420_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 20:44:47 -0700 (PDT)

Me to, why is that. this is being written at 10:42 central time (USA) we will see just how long this takes, I have had them take almost 36hrs maybe more.
   This is the reason that I do not post as often. I do not want people to think I am just repeating what everyone else has said "before me"
   I have noticed that farmer and chi-town steve have very little if any delay.
   Could it be due to us not having enough posts and need to have our messages reviewed before they are posted? This is the only thing I can think of. If this is the case, I will post many "Test" messages.
Does anyone else have any solutions?

Thanks,
Joe Kerchner