[meteorite-list] Ad Used books for sale

From: Mike Jensen <meteoriteplaya_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 09:18:57 -0600

Hi all
Here are some nice used books for sale. Not a lot of books but several rare
ones. For a description of my "R" rating go to my rare books page;
http://jensenmeteorites.com/Rarebooks.htm

As usual take 20% off any used books on my web page;
http://jensenmeteorites.com/Rarebooks.htm
Offer excludes "R" books.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Mike

Bagnall, Philip M. 1991 The Meteorite & Tektite Collector's Handbook.
Willmann Bell, Inc, Richmond, Va. 8vo, hardcover, as new condition,
orig. laminated boards. - Out of print and scarce. 160 pp. Usually
sells for $150 or more per copy. Hard to find book should probably be
on my rare books page. Brand new copy. $75.00

Krinov, E. L., 1966 Giant Meteorites. Oxford, London, New York, 8vo,
hardcover. In original dark tan cloth, gold stamped titles, Ex library
with usual artifacts. Still in fine condition as it was rarely checked
out. 397, pp. R4 $225.00

Merrill, George P., 1944 Minerals from Earth and Sky, with part one:
The Story of Meteorites. Smithsonian Scientific Series: Volume three.
Hardback (red cover), 163 pages in part one (331 pages total in book)
Very good condition: Previous owners embossed stamp on title page.
Loads of handwritten notes that seem like they came from some who was
editing the book. Notes are in pencil and actually add to the interest
in the book. $35.00.

Nininger, H. H. 1956 Arizona's Meteorite Crater: Past-Present-Future.
American Meteorite Museum, Sedona. Library rebound soft cover. Brown
leatherette boards. Ex lib with usual artifacts. Also some edge wear
but lettering good on spine. VG condition. 232 pp. $45.00

Nininger, H. H. 1972 Find a Falling Star. Ericksson New York. 8vo.,
softcover in near new condition. 254 p. $45.00.

Nininger, H. H. 1933 Our Stone-Pelted Planet. Houghton Mifflin very
good/no dj; blue cloth hardcover; some minor underlining. Signed the
by author. 237 pp. $275.00

Nininger, H. H. 1952 Out of the Sky. U of Denver Press, Denver. 8vo.,
hardcover, vg- condition DJ missing, water stains to back cover and
portions of last 41 pages. Inscribed by author."Sedona Ariz. Aug. 2
1956 To Stan Christensen from the author H. H. Nininger". 336 pp. R2
$175.00

Nininger, H. H. 1952 Out of the Sky. U of Denver Press, Denver. 8vo.,
hardcover, vg-/poor dj has tears, scattered underlining in red pencil
336 pp. R2 $90.00

Nininger, H. H. 1981 Meteorites: A Photographic Study of Surface
Features: Part 2: Orientation Center for Meteorite Studies Arizona
State University Tempe; Publications number 19. Illustrated in black &
white. Part 2 8vo., soft cover in VG+ condition, previous owners
stamp(very small)
on title page.74 pp R2 $225.00

Norton, O. Richard. 1994 Rocks from Space. Mountain Press, Missoula,
MT 1st edition. 8vo., soft cover very good condition, - 8vo, 449 pp.
$25.00

Mike

--
Mike Jensen