[meteorite-list] Interesting lunar meteorite

From: Alexander Seidel <gsac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 00:36:06 +0200

I just read this by chance. Now **this** is the way a new and probably
exciting stone should be properly introduced, taking early care of it,
but not selling it off and out at this stage.

Well done, Stefan (...my dear "neighbour" here in Berlin..:-)),
Alex
Berlin/Germany

-------- Original-Nachricht --------