[meteorite-list] Meteorite smugglers anger scientists

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 06:41:29 +0200

The prices now moroccans want its ridiculous, they want
exaggerated prices also for ruined and weathered OC - last
time have ask to me $1/gr. for material of max. 0.10/gr.
value - eucrites sale time ago for $2/gr. now they want
$6-10/gr. - of the same find - for not speack of
carbonaceous they want 800 euro for a piece of 300 grams...I
have give a offer, they not have accept...ok bye bye, with
time when they will see not sale the pieces they lower the
prices...if they want, or they hold them

Matteo