[meteorite-list] Kesen micro -- AD

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 20:07:00 +0000

I had a stash of meteorite micros that I just rediscovered, among which was a micro of Kesen, an uncommonly-available fall from Japan. Thanks to the good graces of Moritz Karl, I just got a much larger chip of Kesen, so this one can go. It is a Bessey Speck (literally; I got it from Dean!) of probably no more than .05g, but it is in a gem jar with original card from Dean, and will fill in that hard-to-fill space of Japanese falls in your collection. I'm selling it for $10, and will throw in first-class mail anywhere in the US; international folks, please contact me if interested and we'll work out a mailing rate. First come, first serve; if it doesn't move, someone's getting it for a Christmas gift!Tracy Latimer
Take a break and play crossword puzzles - FREE!
http://games.msn.com/en/flexicon/default.htm?icid=flexicon_ wlmemailtaglineapril07