[meteorite-list] Day of our Lives

From: mike morgan <meteoritemike360_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 17:54:34 -0700 (PDT)

This list is like a dang soap opera. I have only been on the list for 3 weeks now and I cant belive it.
  First off Ruben's quitting.
  That just SUCKS! That guy be/friended as a newbe. I cant begin to tell you how much he has helped me out in this hobby. Now I guess I will have to find a new Ca meteorite and let Ruben know about it to bring him back in.

  Now all this talk about California meteorite.
  All this stuff about if you find one, you must get it numbered/classified,oh if you found it here or there you cant keep it or sell it. You know what that tells me as a new guy? 1. If I fine one in CA I should not tell any one about it. 2. Say no I found it in AZ or NV just to avoid all the dam hassle. Which is not right, I live in southern CA and when I find a meteorite I would like to post it. Just like when I first got on this list, I saw that Michael Farmer posted his find of a new pallasite that he found. As a newbe I found that very inspiring.
  Just my two cents

  Mike

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.