[meteorite-list] Small (5g-65g) Non-shrapnel Sikhote-Alin for sale .33 cents per gram!

From: Ruben Garcia <meteoritemall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 13:27:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

I've decided to sell the very last Sikhote-Alin
individuals that I have. These are the nicer ones that
I was saving for myself.

I only want to get my money back as I paid around .33
cents per gram when I bought them from Eric and Sylvia
in Tucson this year.

I have two lots for sale. The average meteorite size
in either lot is about 15-25 grams.

LOT 1. Thumbprinted individuals - 1463 grams total.
1463 x .33 = $482.00

LOT 2. Oriented individuals - 1671 grams total. All
are oriented- most display flowlines, fusion crust and
roll over lip- some have all three.
1671 x .30 = 500.00

Buy both lots for $900.00 and I'll pay shipping
anywhere!

Take a look.
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/meteoritemall/album/576460762398092196

Paypal is fine, use meteoritemall at yahoo.com