[meteorite-list] In search of a hammer

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 12:16:45 -0700 (PDT)

Well, Sterling,

There was a difference between haruspicy and
astromancy. How and when they became "secret" is the
issue at hand. Were they already "mysterious" at the
time of the founding of the Empire? Or did they
become "secret" with the founding of the college?

For the problem at hand, the important information is
where that army was when it was hit. Any ideas on
that?

good hunting,
Ed

--- "Sterling K. Webb" <sterling_k_webb at sbcglobal.net>