[meteorite-list] AD: 411 gram Diogenite/Ebay buy it nows/Website Sale

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 20:49:54 -0700 (PDT)

I am in the process of reorganizing my ebay auctions
and raising money to buy stuff in morocco that I will
pik up in Ensisheim. I will be cancelling all my
auctions next week and slowly redo them next week and
would prefer to sell as much as possible before I do
that.
I have over 300 ebay buy it now meteorites in my store
and have started putting a 15% discount on them. The
discount already shows on some but ebay has a 250 per
day limit on items you can discount so I will be
sunday before they all get discounts. If you see one
now that you want without the discount email me and I
can sell it directly. (The only Exception is that I
cant give a discount on the classification service
auction)
I have a 411 gram NWA diogenite with around 40% crust.
Photos in my closed ebay auction #190092894624
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3239&item=190092894624
I actually have a deal to sell this one for $4000 but
my customer hasnt paid me in 5 months and I havent
even been able to contact him for a month and I need
money to buy stuff for ensisheim so if anybody is
interested it is available for $4000. I will most
likely chop it up next week and get it classified and
named if I dont get any interest so if anybody is
interested in the diogenite main mass let me know.
I also have around 100 meteorites in my ecommerce
website at http://www.neptuneposeidon.com/. I can
offer a 20% discount from that website (Plus $20 a
kilo postage). Click meteorites in the upper left
corner.
In addition I have low grade weathered chondrites
available at 3.75 cents a gram. Pretty ugly but
certainly cheap enough.
Shipping on everything is extra and around $20 a kilo
(Postage here in new zealand is expensive).
See you all in ensisheim
Cheers
DEAN