[meteorite-list] NEW Plutonic Angrite - NWA 4590 "Tamassint"

From: Rob McCafferty <rob_mccafferty_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 18:24:09 -0700 (PDT)

Amazing stuff Sterling. I'm thinking this makes
Angrites less likely to come from Mercury but does
anyone have a CRE of Angrites? I just had it in my
mind that it was only a few million to a few hundred
million years which I think puts another nail in the
coffin.
If they're 4000MYr or so then obviously I need to
remortgage my house and buy Greg's 30k chunk of this
new angrite.
I'm not accepting any ages of angrites from Greg or
his friends or family at this point. hehe!

Rob McC

--- "Sterling K. Webb" <sterling_k_webb at sbcglobal.net>