[meteorite-list] Is EBAY bidding fixed?

From: GREG LINDH <geeg48_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 11:32:03 -0700

       Hi Paul,

    I've gotten a lot of useful information from other members on the List.
I think I understand EBAY a lot more now. I still remember seeing bidding
that is hard for me to explain. If it happens again, I'll e-mail the item
number to you and perhaps there will be a good and logical reason for it.
    Thanks for your help.

    Greg Lindh