[meteorite-list] Fwd: Giving credit where (official) credit is due

From: wahlperry at aol.com <wahlperry_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 11:16:52 -0400

Bob ,

Please stop emailing me. I would appreciate it in the future if you
would share any of your concerns with Met List and not me. If anyone in
this hobby is going to ruin it for the rest of us it will be you. With
the rumored phone calls to the BLM and various Universities snooping
for information I am sure this hobby will suffer.

Sonny

-------
See what's free at AOL.com.
Attached Message