[meteorite-list] Is EBAY bidding fixed?

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 22:10:49 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Greg and others,
  Your suspect bidder may have a different bidding
strategy than you. Not everyone can be available to
bid a the last seconds of an auction and not everyone
uses bidding software. Some people bid up their own
bids several times to increase the number of bids to
reduce the number of potential bidders. Each strategy
has its advantage and its dis-advantage; if you are
really wanting something you have to outbid other
bidders otherwise you don`t win the auction.
  Best at eBay, Dirk Ross...Tokyo