[meteorite-list] FW: Re: Kalahari Lunar

From: ensoramanda <ensoramanda_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 09:40:37 +0100

Hi,

This has all probably been on the list before...but I was not following
it at the time...so have these lunar meteorites just disappeared without
trace? Has anyone ever seen photographs of the main masses and where
are they now.? Have any pieces come on to the market ever?

Graham Ensor, nr Barwell UK