[meteorite-list] Meteorite trip - story part 1

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 20:30:17 -0700 (PDT)

I do not think that is a meteorite. It is most likely
metallic slag, formed in a furnace. Lots of old
smelting gold/silver/copper occured in Arizona for the
last 130 years. The shape, the surface, the crystals,
all look strange, like furnace slag.
Michael Farmer

www.k12.hi.us/~tbrattst/Pallasite/arizona_pallasite.htm