[meteorite-list] OT: Elliot Ross Photography request for help please kindly delete if not interested

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 17:09:03 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List,
  My son, Elliot is about to enter some of his
photography into an international photo contest. I and
he would appreciate it if you would take five minutes
or so and take a look and rank the top five photos on
his webpage and reply to the comment form on his
contact page.

http://elliotrossphotography.com/default.aspx

  Elliot will be traveling with me on my next field
study so there will be photos of tektites and
meteorites coming soon.
  Thank you all who decide to take the time to help.
Best Always in Life, Dirk Ross...Tokyo