[meteorite-list] This is the funniest meteorite dealer I've seen?

From: lebofsky at lpl.arizona.edu <lebofsky_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 09:11:15 -0700 (MST)

Hi all:

I am excited about the Mars CI/CM. Having studied asteroids as well as
Mars and its satellites. I have not problems with this claim. Imagine --
the first documented meteorites from either Deimos or Phobos!! The
Russians are wasting their time planning a sample return mission now that
we have meteorites from one of Mars' satellites! :o)

Larry